Saturday, September 15, 2012

Coke Rewards: 10 points


My Coke Rewards®


Current free code: worldrecord - this renews daily. 10 points

This is my Favorite Rewards Program. Its a perfect fit because I love Coke products. I try to by healthy, but giving up Soda is never on my list.

I have gotten tons of freebies and won two instant wins, including 2 free tickets to great adventures. This was a great time for my family.


If you don’t have a MyCokeRewards.com account, you should click on the sign up link and follow the instructions to create your account first. A single user will be allowed to create one account only.
How to collect points?
You can collect points for each specially marked product purchased and recorded on the website during the collection period. The list of points table is as follows:
Exercise TV Bootcamp Burn Workout Series – 120 points
Coca-cola Love Being M5 Figurine – 96 points
32 pack, 12 oz. cans – 25 points
8 pack, 20 oz. bottles – 24 points
24 pack, 12 oz. cans – 20 points
6 pack, 24 oz. bottles – 18 points

Current Promotions and Rewards:
Free McDonald’s New Spicy Chicken McBites Coupon (normally 75 points required, now is free)
Score Double Points on Coke Zero (Enter 1 Coke Zero code + 1 UPC code from a select Kraft product the same)
Free Beverage coupon (40 points required)
Six Flags Rewards (6-1000 points required)

0 comments:

Post a Comment